First things first...
- "Create an Account" on our website, if you haven’t already done so, using the email linked to your seller account (i.e. the one that received this email). Please note, this is separate from your login to our Mobile App.
- Once logged in, you'll see a list of all your transactions, sales, and product listings with the current status (see below for details on each status).
- You'll receive an email notice each time one of your items sell.
- Once your piggy bank has a balance of $5 or more you’ll see a link to "request payout". Click on that and you're all set.
- Cha-ching! Your payout will be issued within 1-3 business days. You can review our sliding scale payout model here.
- If you have any questions or issues logging in, check out our troubleshooting section below, or contact us so we can get you squared away!
Keep in mind:
- There is a 3 day window from when a buyer receives an item to when your payout is available to allow us to honor our buyer guarantee.
- If something is listed as "Sold Out" on the site it may still be pending pickup or delivery.
- The one-time (per pickup) White Glove service fee is deducted from your first sale, or subsequent sale(s) if the first sale does not cover the full pick-up or drop-off service fee.
- Good Buy Bucks - your store credit is issued immediately via email and available for use upon receipt of your GBB code
- PayPal - funds are immediately issued to your PayPal account
- Check - funds are immediately issued but processed using Chase's payment portal. Checks are cut and mailed directly from Chase -- don't mistake the envelope for a credit card offer
- Donate - funds are sent directly to your charity of choice
- Venmo (retired) - funds are immediately issued to your Venmo account
- COMING SOON - Our wingmoms are working hard on generating your listings! Stay tuned for an approval email from email@example.com.
- LIVE - Your item is available for purchase and cross-posted for increased visibility!
- PENDING - Your item sold and will be arriving at its new home soon. Once it is delivered, picked up or shipped the status will be updated to SOLD.
- SOLD - Cha-ching! Your item sold and has arrived at its new home. There is a 3 day window from when the buyer receives an item to when the item is eligible for a payout. This allows us to honor our buyer guarantee, confirming they are satisfied with their purchase.
- PENDING PAYOUT - You have initiated a payout. Once your payout is issued (within1-3 business days) you will receive an email confirmation.
- PAID - Cha-ching! You were paid for this item via your payout method. Please check your email for a detailed invoice.
- PENDING RETURN - The buyer of your item has initiated a return. As soon as we verify the return eligibility this transaction will be either canceled or available for payout. If the return is accepted, and the item is still able to be sold, we will get it re-listed ASAP. If it is unable to be re-listed we will let you know what the issue is.
- RETURNED - Bummer, your item was returned. If we're able to re-list it, we will do so ASAP. You should have received an email notice detailing the reason for the return but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- If you log into your account but do not see any of your listings:
- Try clearing your cookies.
- Ensure you are logging in with the same email that you signed up with
- Still having issues? Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-515-2729