Are you outside of our service area, but have a Certified Good Buy* that you’d like to sell with us? We have you covered.
How it works:
1. Prepare your item to be sold.** You can learn more about our selling process HERE.
2. Print a prepaid shipping label, or request one in the mail.
3. Schedule a front porch pickup of your item or drop it off at your nearest UPS.
4. Sit back and relax. We’ll take care of the rest!
Once your item is received at the Good Buy Gear processing center you will receive a confirmation email. Our Wingmoms will prepare your listing and you'll be notified once your item is ready to be sold so you can review and approve your listing. Then sit back and relax while we work on getting your item sold! You will receive an automatic notification once your item sells and you can login to your seller account to request your payout. We do not charge any upfront fees to list your item(s), however, the cost of shipping is deducted from your final payout. You can learn more about our sliding scale payments and payout process HERE.
Ready to sell? Sign up HERE.
* Certified Good Buys:
- Ergobaby Carrier
- BabyBjorn Bouncer
- Lovevery Play Gym
** Item(s) must be in clean, safe, working condition
Important to note:
- If an item is unable to be listed due to it's condition (e.g. broken or too loved), the seller must pay the shipping fees to receive the item back.