First things first...
- "Create an Account" on our website, if you haven’t already done so, using the email linked to your seller account.
2. Once logged in you will be able to see a list of all your transactions, sales, and product listings with the current status (see below for details on each status).
3. Once your piggy bank has a balance of $5 or more you’ll see 3 ways to cash out your balance:
- Store Credit (Good Buy Bucks): they never expire and you’ll receive a 10% bonus if you choose this option! Your Good Buy Bucks are issued immediately via email and available for use upon receipt of your code.
- Direct Deposit: connect your bank account using our secure payment system. Payouts take 3-7 days business days to show up in your bank. See below for more details on how the direct deposit process works.
- Donation: choose a lucky recipient from our list of non-profit partners to donate your balance to.
4. Cha-ching! You can review our sliding scale payout model here.
Keep in mind:
- There is a 3 day window from when a buyer receives an item to when your payout is available to allow us to honor our buyer guarantee.
- If something is listed as "Sold Out" on the site it may still be pending pickup or delivery.
- The one-time (per pickup) White Glove service fee is deducted from your first sale, or subsequent sale(s) if the first sale does not cover the full pick-up or drop-off service fee.
- Completed transactions that are available for payout are forfeited after 365 days if they are not claimed.
- COMING SOON - Our wingmoms are working hard on generating your listings! Stay tuned for an approval email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIVE - Your item is available for purchase and cross-posted for increased visibility!
- PENDING - Your item sold and will be arriving at its new home soon. Once it is delivered, picked up or shipped the status will be updated to SOLD.
- SOLD - Cha-ching! Your item sold and has arrived at its new home. There is a 3 day window from when the buyer receives an item to when the item is eligible for a payout. This allows us to honor our buyer guarantee, confirming they are satisfied with their purchase.
- PENDING PAYOUT - You have initiated a donation payout. Once the payout is issued (within 1-3 business days) you will receive an email confirmation.
- PAID - Cha-ching! You were paid for this item via your payout method. Please check your email for a detailed invoice.
- PENDING RETURN - The buyer of your item has initiated a return. As soon as we verify the return eligibility this transaction will be either canceled or available for payout. If the return is accepted, and the item is still able to be sold, we will get it re-listed ASAP. If it is unable to be re-listed we will let you know what the issue is.
- RETURNED - Bummer, your item was returned. If we're able to re-list it, we will do so ASAP. You should have received an email notice detailing the reason for the return but feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
You will be directed to connect your bank account to our secure payment system.
You will be guided through each of the simple steps but here is what you can expect:
You can review your balance and select your preferred payment method after logging into your account:
You will be prompted to securely connect your bank to Plaid:
Select your bank:
Enter your credentials:
Verify your identity via a text or phone message:
Complete the verification steps by entering the code you received:
Choose the account you want your payments to be deposited into:
You're all set! You only need to complete these steps for your first payout.
Funds will be deposited into your bank account in 3-7 business days:
If you log into your account but do not see any of your listings:
- Try clearing your cookies.
- Ensure you are logging in with the same email that you signed up with
- Still having issues? Contact us @ email@example.com